Answered By: Eric Jennings
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2021     Views: 41

For undergraduate students who need general help with writing use The Learning Center located in Rod Library. This is a free service for currently-enrolled UNI students. If you are a graduate student please use the graduate writing support service.

Beyond what The Learning Center can offer you may need to pay to have editing assistance. For dissertations, masters theses, scholarly articles, etc., Research and Sponsored Programs maintains a list of local editors whose costs vary. Look for the most current version of this list under "Publication and Presentation Resources."