Answered By: Anne Marie Gruber Last Updated: Jun 15, 2020 Views: 113
Yes! While the library is closed to the public during the spring/summer 2020 transition to online courses, we will offer curbside hold pickup for all UNI students, faculty, and staff.
Please use the detailed instructions linked below to request a book or other physical items, such as DVDs, CDs, or music scores.
- Please wait until you are notified that materials are ready before following the curbside pickup procedure.
- Materials requested after 2:30pm will be available the following day.
- Curbside pickup is not available on weekends or University holidays.
- Drivers, walkers, and bikers are all welcome to use this no-contact service.
- IRTS materials are now available via the curbside service. To request digitization of IRTS materials at this time, please email your request directly to: email@example.com.
- If unable to place a request for Rod Library materials through OneSearch, please email your detailed list to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions may be directed to email@example.com or 319-273-2838.
Instructions are also linked below for distance learners to request that we mail them physical materials.