Answered By: Anne Marie Gruber Last Updated: Feb 13, 2020 Views: 372
Answered By: Anne Marie Gruber
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2020 Views: 372
Yes, you can!
Students, Faculty, and Staff have a UNI Microsoft Account.
To Log into your account:
- Go to www.Office.com
- Click "Sign in"
- If it prompts you for the type of account, select "Work or school account"
- Enter in your university CatID followed by @uni.edu
- For students this is your email address
- For faculty and staff this will be your CatID@uni.edu
- For the password use your standard CatID Passphrase
- Once you are logged in, you should see a drop down that says "Install Office" in the top right corner.
- Click it and then select "Office 365 apps"
- Follow the prompts
- Users will be able to download the Office 365 applications on up to 5 devices
Additional instructions from IT can be found here: