Answered By: Linda McLaury
Last Updated: Apr 22, 2020     Views: 19

Yes! Faculty members may authorize others to check out material in the faculty member's name. The faculty member must fill out a Faculty Authorization Form. The patron who is checking out material must present his/her own UNI ID, not the faculty member's.