Answered By: Angie Cox Last Updated: Jan 22, 2016 Views: 4
There are a few places to look to locate oral history resources depending on your topic. Both government websites and university websites, including digital collection and archives, are great places to start.
1. Search government or university websites in Google.
- use the site: command to search just government (site:.gov) or just educational (site:.edu) sites
- "oral history" war site:.gov
- "oral history program" war site:.edu
2. Search digital collections and archives in Google.
- "oral history" "digital archive" site:.gov
- "oral history" "digital collection" "civil war" site:.edu
Note: If you have a phrase like digital collections or civil rights, put those phrases in quotes so Google searches for the phrase. Also, there shouldn't be any spaces when using the site: command.