Answered By: Claire Bowling Last Updated: Nov 08, 2018 Views: 7
You can set up accounts in many of the library databases. The closest thing Rod Library has to a global account for the databases is OneSearch. You can setup a OneSearch account and once you are signed in, you can save records and searches to a folder.
- From the library homepage, select "Advanced Search" on the right side of the search bar.
- Select "Sign in" on the top right side of the page.
- Sign in using your Cat ID and passphrase.
- Select your name in the top right side of the page.
- Select "Search history."
- Pin search terms or materials you would like to save.