Answered By: Stan Lyle
Last Updated: Jan 22, 2016     Views: 19

Yes,  some UNI Master's Research Papers are available in the Rod Library Digital Collections.

Look under Selected Student Papers to see examples of Master's Research Papers, as well as examples of Graduate College Theses and Dissertations, Honor's Program Theses, and English Department Writing Awards.

Some Graduate Research Papers are now available in UNI ScholarWorks.

Related Topics

Live Chat

More ways to ask questions!

phone  Call: 319-273-2838

texticon Text: 319-382-2736

desk Info & Research Help Desks