Answered By: Stan Lyle
Last Updated: May 16, 2016     Views: 75

Yes! Graduate students who are working on a thesis, dissertation, or research paper required for their program but are not actually enrolled for classes must have their advisor send a letter or e-mail to Marissa Timmerman ( at the Registrar's Office stating that the student is continuing to work on their degree and needs access to library services. There is a fee for this service (about $50), but it will allow off campus access to databases and interlibrary loan services for materials not owned by Rod Library. Distance learning students also will receive the extra document delivery services.


Live Chat

More ways to ask questions!

phone  Call: 319-273-2838

texticon Text: 319-382-2736

desk Info & Research Help Desks