Answered By: Stan Lyle
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2017     Views: 20

Yes! Rod Library has a campus subscription to the Chronicle of Higher Education

Click here to access the Chronicle of Higher Education.

You can also conduct a Journal Title search in OneSearch! to find an entry for the Chronicle of Higher Education, with link. From the Rod Library homepage, click "Journals A-Z" then type Chronicle of Higher Education in the search box. Click on the Search button. You will be taken to a results page. Select "Chronicle of higher education (Online)" or "Find Online" to access the Chronicle.

The library also subscribes to a paper version; the paper issues are retained until microfilm is received. The microfilm goes back to 1966.



Related Topics

Live Chat

More ways to ask questions!

phone  Call: 319-273-2838

texticon Text: 319-382-2736

desk Info & Research Help Desks