Answered By: Anne Marie Gruber
Last Updated: Feb 09, 2018     Views: 26

Individual students and faculty can request extensive assistance with a research project by scheduling a research consultation with a librarian. To request a research consultation, submit a request at

Each academic department/program also has a librarian assigned to assist with research needs. Feel free to contact your department's liaison librarian directly. They are listed at:


Related Topics

Live Chat

More ways to ask questions!

phone  Call: 319-273-2838

texticon Text: 319-382-2736

desk Info & Research Help Desks