Answered By: Julie Williamson
Last Updated: Jan 22, 2016     Views: 7

Students, staff, and faculty from the three Regents universities have reciprocal borrowing privileges; that is, anyone from UNI, Iowa State, or the University of Iowa may check out materials at the other two universities, subject to the regulations of the lending institution. You will need to present your UNI ID. The other regent institutions will issue you a library card. Iowa State does charge a minimal fee for this service.

Persons from Iowa or Iowa State wishing to borrow material from UNI's Rod Library need only present their school ID card and proof of current registration at the Circulation Desk.  All library patrons must have a patron information record entered into UNISTAR.

Related Topics

Live Chat

More ways to ask questions!

phone  Call: 319-273-2838

texticon Text: 319-382-2736

desk Info & Research Help Desks